Need Help finding the perfect Cloud for you? Check out our Cloud comparison guide.
The Tiny Cloud is a smaller version of the Smart Cloud. Tiny Cloud is an ambient lamp and bluetooth speaker able to react and flash to the beat of your music.
Free shipping inside the continental USA. International shipping calculated at checkout. NOTE: Please allow 2-3 weeks production lead time (expedited options are available).
- 8" x 8" x 7" (each cloud is hand-made and unique in size so exact dimensions may vary slightly).
- Input Voltage 110-240v at 50-60Hz
- Color Changing RGB LED lights.
- Remote included
- Weighs 2lbs (1kg)
- 6ft (2m) plug-in cord
- 3 modes: Music reactive mode/lightning mode, ambient-lamp mode, demo mode
- Hypoallergenic polyester fiber
- Lightbulb-to-Plug adapter included
Tiny Cloud is a new journey in the evolutionary process of Richard Clarkson Studio, specifically designed for a wider audience Tiny Cloud further blurs the lines between a designed artifact and a mass produced electronic commodity. Staying true to the origin of the original Smart Cloud Tiny Cloud draws its essence from Hurricane Sandy and features a portion of the very same randomized lightening algorithm. While the brand as a whole departs from its cloud based origins as it begins to launch its 2015 lines, Tiny Cloud is an gesture to, and a reminder of, where the studio began.
Tiny cloud incorporates many of the features of the original Smart Cloud, such as the LED music reactive bluetooth speaker, remote and ambient lamp modes. However, unique to the Tiny cloud is it's innovative mounting ability, able to screw into any standard household screw-bulb light fitting Tiny Cloud elegantly hangs from the ceiling on a single cord.
How does the Lightning mode work?
What is the Demo mode?
This is a time based mode that scrolls through all the different functions of the Tiny cloud.
Does Tiny Cloud have a motion sensor like the Smart Cloud?
No, it does not. It does however feature a remote, colour changing LEDs and a Bluetooth speaker unit.
How do I hang/install my Tiny Cloud?
At 8” (200mm) diameter the smaller size enables a more versatile installation and placement within a room. Each Tiny Cloud comes with 3 different options of installation.
1. Using the provided lightblub-socket-to-outlet adapter Tiny can be installed by screwing the adapter directly into any standard screw socket and hanging Tiny from a swag hook.
2. Removing the lightblub-socket-to-outlet adapter reveals a standard USA 2 prong power plug that can be plugged directly into a nearby wall outlet (an extension cord may be required). Appropriate International plug adapters are included for orders shipped outside of USA.
3. As a last resort the US 2 prong power plug can be removed to reveal a USB plug that can plug directly into a USB port of a computer, wall outlet or adapter similar to that of a 5v 2A smartphone charger.